As you know there have been some very exciting breakthroughs in the discovery, development and approval of Next Generation Therapeutics over the last year.
The 13th World Advanced Therapy and Regenerative Medicine Congress offers you a platform to get up to speed with the future of cell and gene therapy, regulation, reimbursement and market access, scaling up and out; product, process & manufacturing development of ATMPs, automation and continuous manufacture, clinical development of immunotherapy & cell therapy, CRISPR & gene editing, new frontiers in repair and replacement of diseased organs.
You will hear from big pharma companies such as GSK, Pfizer and Novartis as well as C-level executives of hundreds of smaller more innovative biotechs and researchers doing cutting edge research.
Collaboration and partnerships have been key to many industry success stories so the congress unites 800+ pharma and biotech, payers and investors, healthcare managers, universities and innovation centres and patient groups looking at innovations in next-gen therapeutics to provide you with the most beneficial 3 days out of office this year.
- Hear the latest from industry pioneers, Margo Roberts, Eric Soller and Keith Thompson covering topics ranging from automation to immunotherapy, CRISPR and cell line development along with over 270 other speakers!
- Catch pharma industry leader Patrick Soon Shiong, Founder & CEO, NantWorks. He’ll be opening the event with a talk about a paradigm change in cancer care.
- Discuss commercialisation strategies, funding and market access at the Cell and Gene Therapy Directors forum with Innovate UK, Adaptimmune, Spark Therapeutics, UniQure and many more.
- Tackle regulation and reimbursement with targeted sessions on each developmental stage from target discovery to clinical development with experts FDA, MHRA, HTA and loads of case studies.
- Explore the scale-up of manufacture of individual formats with targeted tracks on Viral Vectors & Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy, CAR-T, NK Cells, Vaccines, DCs and much more. Pick from 8 targeted roundtable discussions on troubleshooting process development and manufacture of specific therapies.
- Hear Susan Solomon (New York Stem Cell Foundation) give an update on her TED talk then discuss the future of medicine with her in a Q & A session.
- Dissect the latest developments in clinical trials and translations of CAR-T and immunotherapy for leading developers with a c-level panel of Margo Roberts (CSO, Kite Pharma) David Gilham (VP Research & Development, Celyad), Helen Tayton-Martin (COO, Adaptimmune), John Maher (CSO, Leucid), Andre Choulika (CEO, Cellectis).
Access 2 other fantastic events: The World Precision Medicine Congress which is back for its second year, and the 4th Cord Blood World Europe Congress, you’re sure to have loads to do and see.
Book before Friday 27 April for the best rates including offers for academics and cord blood banks.