2018 FSSCR annual meeting
Bioregate Forum organizing committee is glad to announce that the next French Society for Stem Cells Research annual meeting will take place juste before the Bioregate Forum in the “Cité des congrès” in Nantes, December 11, 2018.
Read more about the FSSCR: http://en.fsscr.fr/
2018 Annual meeting program can be downloaded: http://fsscr.fr/fsscr2018
Bioregate Forum One2One meeting Session on the 4th floor of Nantes-Nazaire Chamber of Commerce and Industry
NB: The face-to-face meeting session is opened to any delegates from company, academia or institution. It is the opportunity to open new discussions to set up various partnerships or deepen existing work relationships.
Bioregate Forum Gala Dinner at the Nantilus
Please see pictures of the dinning room and the Nantilus boat environment on this website: http://www.salonsdunantilus.com/
Bioregate Forum networking session
The networking session that will take place on Wednesday 12 December, 9.00 AM-12.30 PM in a meeting room on the ground floor of the CCI is organized the the Bioregate organization committee with the assistance of Biowin and Medicen competitiveness clusters. This slot is limited to Bioregate and Atlanpole Biotherapies cluster official partners.
Speakers at date:
– Presentation of “OIRM” Ontario Institute for Regenerative Medicine (Toronto, Canada) by Sandra Donalson, Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
– Presentation of “CuSTOM” Center for Stem Cell & Organoid Medicine (Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, USA) by Takanori Takebe, Associate Director of Commercial Innovation
– Presentation of Curam (NUI Galway, Ireland) by Abhay Pandit, Director
– Presentation of ThéCell network (Québec region, Canada) by Julie Fradette, Director
– Presentation of the “Bone” European project
– Presentation of the Biowin ecosystem (Belgium)