Terms of Access
The training is mainly designed for:
- stomatologists and maxillofacial surgeons
- delegates from the pharmaceutical industry or biomaterials.
The training course is open to DES (“diplôme d’études spécialisées”) holders, residents, surgeons and general practitioners, pharmacists and collaborators of the pharmaceutical or biomanterial industries. Candidates may be of French or foreign nationality.
- Update the knowledge (physiological, pathological and therapeutic) on the calcified tissues likely to receive a biomaterial, osteoporotic bone tissue, drug iatrogenic risks for the bone (aseptic osteonecrosis of the mandible)
- Define framework (regulatory, safety, etc.) for the use of devices and materials in bone implantation
- Define families of biomaterials for calcified tissues, the general principles of biocompatibility and osteointegration
- Acquire a solid practical experience thanks to 4 sessions of practical work with dissection and installation of implants in the laboratory of Anatomy of the Angers University of Medicine
Objectives related to Bioregate topics
More information on these courses: