Terms of Access
The training is mainly for
- Stomatologists and maxillofacial surgeons
- Delegates from the pharmaceutical industry or biomaterials.
Teaching is open to DES, residents, surgeons and general practitioners, pharmacists and collaborators of the pharmaceutical industry and biomaterials. Candidates may be of French or foreign nationality.
- To update the knowledge (physiological, pathological and therapeutic) on the calcified tissues likely to receive a biomaterial, osteoporotic bone tissue, iatrogenic risks for the bone of the drugs (aseptic osteonecrosis of the mandible).
- Define frameworks (regulatory, safety, etc.) for the use of devices and materials for bone implantation.
- Define families of biomaterials for calcified tissues, the general principles of biocompatibility and osseointegration.
- To acquire a solid practical experience thanks to 4 sessions of practical work with dissection and installation of implants in the laboratory of Anatomy of the university of Medicine of Angers.
More information on these courses: