Nature of expected abstracts
This call will be opened for short talks, posters and pitchs. This last possibility is only open to PhD Students. In other proposals any expert from academia and industry is invited to present in all areas of regenerative medicine. Final determination will be made by the Scientific Advisory Committee.
Call for abstract schedule
– Abstract submission Opening: February 28, 2018
– Abstracts Submission Deadline: August 7, 2018
– Notification of Accepted Abstracts: September 11, 2018
– NB: Attendees accepted abstracts will be fully validated after registration and payment.
Applications now being accepted for late-breaking poster session (dead line October 20th)
Abstracts Submission Instructions
– Abstract template is required for submission
– Preferred type of presentation (short talk or poster or pitch) should be indicated
– Please submit your abstract to one of the session 1 to 6
– Abstract Format: The abstract length is limited to 2500 words, with no figures or tables. References may be included.
– Disclosures: Any relevant information should be indicated.
– Abstracts have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 15, 2018
Instructions for accepted Abstracts
1/ If your abstract was accepted as a short talk or a young researcher pitch:
– Use the presentation template
– Presentation time: 10 min including questions for short talks, 9 minutes including questions for a pitch
Supported file types:
Presentation: PPT, PPTX, PDF
Video: AVI, MPG, MKV, MOV, MP4, WMV
Audio: WMA, MP3, WAV
Pictures: JPG, GIF, BMP, TIF
Depositing your file:
Your presentation must be sent to email@example.com before November 19, 2018.
In case of late major modifications between the submitted abstract and the final presentation, the book of abstracts content will not be changed.
If late modifications occurred just before the meeting, please depose a USB stick with your name written on it at the welcome desk hand to hand to a personel who will check the format compatibility. This must be exceptional and USB stick must be given at latest December 12, 2018 in the morning.
2/ If your abstract was accepted as a poster
You will be in charge to hang it on grids in a dedicated room as soon as possible.