Terms of Access
The M2 SM BMTI is open to students from science-biology-chemistry courses and to pharmacist students. Admitted students previously acquired a sound knowledge at the chemistry-biology interface.
The objectives are to acquire the skills in the field of biotherapies, medicines or innovative therapies.
At the end of the program, graduates are able to
- Design R & D studies in the field of molecular biotherapies and innovative therapeutics until proof of concept is made.
- Apply current regulations in terms of quality, hygiene and safety, marketing authorization, bioethics and biosafety,
- Set up the quality system,
- Manage quality controls and microbiological controls,
- Team working,
- Contribute to the IP portfolio development,
- Ensure the communication of data within and outside the company (progress report, filing, patent application, and company communication)
Modules of the core course
- Quality assurance
- Statistics and bio statistics
Modules of the course
- Biotherapy and biosimilar
- Preclinical models
- Regulatory Specificities
- Quality assurance and biotechnology
- Physico-chemical and microbiological controls, biosecurity
- Participation in a company life
- Innovative project
More information on this master’s program:
Objectives related to Bioregate topics
The holders of the BMTI M2 can endorse different positions at the various steps of the life of the health product (from design to commercialization). They can be managers in the pharmaceutical industry, Biotherapies and Innovative Therapies companies, hospitals and health authorities. The targeted positions are related to R & D, quality assurance, quality control and registration of medicinal products.
They can also pursue with doctoral studies.